This Easy Sweet Chili Pineapple Chicken Crockpot Recipe Has My Kitchen Smelling Like An Island. MMM!
This sweet chili pineapple chicken easy crockpot recipe from Brendid will have you thinking that you are having dinner on a tropical island. And you might as well have full on Hawaiian themed dinner. While you are at it, grab some smoothies. This pineapple chicken is perfect for summer.
- 330 g Bottle Sweet Chili Sauce (I use Jufran or Mae Ploy brand)
- 1-8 oz. can chunk or crushed pineapple in juice
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups red, yellow or orange bell peppers (optional)
- 2 cups of pea pods (optional)
- 2 cups of broccoli florets (optional)
For Instructions check out Brendid