The best part about years past is the memories. Remember the good times, the struggles, and the relationships made along the way.
Here’s a fun and beautiful DIY way to store up your memories to let you look back on them anytime!
This makes a great gift for a special celebration, or a birthday, for anyone you’ve shared memories with.
What You’ll Need
- 1 L mason jar or other large jar
- Decorative ribbon of your choice
- Adhesive strips of jewels (found at the dollar store)
- Craft paper for the lid (found this at the dollar store)
- Hole puncher
- Heavy card stock – any color you prefer
- New Year Memory Jar Printable
- Small note pad
- Black marker or pen (or whatever color you like)
What You’ll Do
Have fun with this creative gift, and make some new memories to put in next year’s jar!