This Crock Pot Chicken Chili Had Me Going Back For Bowl #3
There is something to be said about having a warm yummy meal waiting for you when you get home. You will enjoy every bit of this crock-pot chicken chili recipe.
They had to stop me from having my third bowl.
- Chili beans (1 can or 15 ounces)
- Kernel corn (1 can or 15 ounces)
- Black beans (1 can or 15 ounces)
- White beans (1 can)
- Red beans (1 can)
- Diced Tomatoes (can use the kind with green chiles if you want) (2 cans or 10 ounces, undrained)
- Taco seasoning (1 package seasoning, Hot)
- Chicken (3 – 4 whole breast)
For the toppings:
- Hot sauce (if you like)
- Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips
See how me made it!
You may also enjoy this crockpot chicken and dumplings recipe!