Christmas is a fun, festive time of year. But it can also be a freak out time of year with so much to do! Luckily our friends over at How Does She helped us find some creative Christmas hacks to make your Christmas season a little brighter.
1. Use 2 different bulb sizes on your Christmas tree. Learn more here.
2. Has your kid been a little on the bad side? Make them a lump of coal. Learn more here.
3. Haven’t had any snow yet? Then make your own can of snow! Learn more here.
4. Add some fun to your Christmas lights with ping pong balls! Learn more here.
5. Put a filler in your glass containers so you’ll need less decorations. Learn more here.
6. Make your Elf On A Shelf bendable and sticky with magnets, velcro, and wire. Learn more here.
7. Freeze cranberries as ice cubes. Learn more here.
Our friends at How Does She have dug up a few more Christmas hacks. Take a look here.
SUGGESTED FOR YOU: No Sew Christmas Crafts