Copycat PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
We love Chicken Lettuce Wraps – not only are they full of flavor, super healthy but this recipe is very simple to make!
Chicken Lettuce Wraps are becoming one of the most popular make-at-home restaurant recipes. With so many variations in flavor to choose from it’s a perfect dish to make with items you have hiding in your cabinet! We love this recipe from Mrs. Happy Homemaker who loves to make a dish on a dime! Great food AND saving money? We couldn’t ask for a better result!
Ingredients for Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Here’s what you’ll need:
- About 1 pound of ground chicken (I prefer to grind my own from boneless, skinless chicken thighs)
- 4 tablespoons of diced water chestnuts
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 heaping tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil + 1.5 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- a pinch of black pepper
- one bunch of green onions, chopped
- One head romaine lettuce (or your favorite variety of lettuce), pulled into individual leaves
- For the sauce to drizzle:
- 4 heaping tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (like Sriracha)
- 1 tablespoon warm water
For the full directions pop on over to Mrs. Happy Homemaker! We’re sure this dish will become a family favorite!