Let’s squeeze one more pop recipe into these final weeks of summer. Make some extra coffee today, and tomorrow, you can have Boozy Mocha Popsicles as a special, chocolatey treat!
If you are a coffee lover, have we got a recipe for you! Cold-brewed coffee, creamer, and chocolate syrup make the base of these luscious pops. Then add sizzle with a smidge of Kahlua and Vodka. Freeze ’em up and drizzle them with chocolate and your favorite candy and nut toppings.
Better Homes & Gardens shows just how it is done. Our mouths are watering over here!
WATCH: Your morning Joe becomes a frosty Boozy Mocha Popsicle treat
Here’s your grocery list:
- 2 cups cold brew coffee (steep coffee grounds in room temp water for 12 hours, then strain)
- 1/2 cup desired-flavor liquid coffee creamer or non-dairy creamer
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavor syrup
- 2 ounces Kahlua®
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2/3cup semisweet or dark chocolate pieces, melted (optional)
- Chopped cashews, chopped pistachios, miniature chocolate pieces, and/or toasted coconut (optional)
Find the written recipe from Better Homes & Gardens.
SUGGESTED FOR YOU: Coffee Beauty Hacks