Aluminum foil is usually used for leftovers. But what can you do with leftover aluminum foil? We’ve found 9 ways you can get the most out of your foil.
1. Get rid of rust
2. Make a funnel
3. Make a panini press with a brick
4. Soften brown sugar in an oven.
Wrap hard brown sugar in aluminum foil, then put it in the oven at 300 degrees for a few minutes. Viola! Soft brown sugar.
5. Dryer Sheet
6. Sharpen your scissor blades
7. Take off gel manicure
8. Turn your AAA batteries into AA batteries
9. Prevent pie crust from burning
Now go stock up on the big rolls of aluminum foil and have some fun! (but keep it out of the microwave!)