Want to give your mom something truly special this Mother’s Day? Well nothing says ‘I Love You’ quite as well as a handmade gift. But who has time for that right? WRONG! These 16 handmade gifts are so quick and easy anyone can do them. Even those of us who waited until the very last minute!
Check out the ideas below and look under the pictures to find the link to the full “how to.”
1. Does your mom live far away and you’d really love to just give her a hug? Well, with this precious pillow you can mail your mom a hug!
Get the full step by step from Ducklings In A Row
2. Does your mom love flowers but you hate that they will die in no time? Problem solved with this adorable mini succulent garden that you and your mom can watch grow.
Get started at HOMEY oh my!
3. Want another bouquet for mom that doesn’t die? Check out this mouth-watering cupcake bouquet. What mom wouldn’t love this?
Get all the yummy details from 52 Kitchen Adventures
4. Have a mom with a serious sweet-tooth? Then you’ll LOVE these oh so delicious cookie butters. Spreadable cookies…sign me up!
Get the easy-peasy recipe from A Beautiful Mess
5. Got one of those artsy moms? Turn pictures of family members into these adorable pop art silhouettes. It’s art with a sentimental touch mom will love!
Get all the details to do it yourself thanks to Christina Williams
6. What mom doesn’t need one of these!?! This adorable tablet holder will make reading recipes so much easier!
Mamie Jane will talk you through it.
7. Got a mom who loves all things thrift? Well wow her with these adorable candles made from tea cups. I mean, how cute is that?
Get to crafting with Yes Missy
8. Want to remind your mom that you’ll love her forever and always? Then this beautiful infinity bracelet is for you! How beautiful!
Get the tutorial at Thanks, I made it
9. Does your mom need a little time to get away? Help her slip into sweet relaxation with this luxurious bath bombs.
Get the ‘how to’ from Something Turquoise
10. Got a mom who needs a spa getaway? Bring the spa to her with this beautiful river rock mat. I’m feeling relaxed just looking at it!
Tattooed Martha will give you all the details!
11. Moms always give us words of wisdom. Show her you remembered and stencil her best advice on a precious tea towel!
You can do it with a little help from We Can Make Anything
12. Get ready to make mom all weepy with this beyond touching ‘This Is What I Love About You’ book.
Warning: Most people cry while crafting.
Grab your tissues and get sappy with the Creative Place
13. My mom just LOVES classic movies. And this beautiful Holly Golightly sleep mask will ramp up her beauty rest game! Now she really can have Breakfast At Tiffany’s.
Get the DIY instructions from TiB
14. Every mom needs an emergency kit like THIS! A little something sweet for a sweet momma.
Get the sweet details from Eighteen25
15. Coffee loving momma? Make her one of these super, sweet tear-inducing mugs.
Gimme Some Oven has got you covered on this one
16. Got a to-do list lovin’ momma? Spice up her listing with this super-cute, crazy easy, to-do clipboard.
Stay organize and stylized with Atypical Type A
Give mom any of these amazing gifts and you just may make it to favorite kid status. 😉
And Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful blessings out there who we call ‘mom’!