13 Cute And Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts For Your Home
Decorate your home with these thrifty DIY Easter crafts! These projects can be kept simple or taken to the next level depending on crafting ability.
Easter is just around the corner. These easy, cute projects are perfect to do on your own or with children. We love the creativity of Easter crafts that are popping up all over and as show in the next images, it doesn’t have to break the bank! Save those extra pennies for Easter chocolate!
1. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts Can Be Natural
These sweet twine newspaper carrots are perfect for the more natural Easter decor.
2. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts Are Full Of Whimsy
The Easter Bunny won’t lose his way home with this bright and festive garden decoration!
3. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts Can Grow In Your Kitchen
Put those egg shells to use with this sweet DIY herb garden.
4. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts Can Use Items In Your Home
What a creative use for all those grocery bags hiding in your closet!
5. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts With Fluffy Cottontails
Curiosity got the best of these little bunnies!
6. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts Can Be Trendy
What a great way to incorporate chalkboard paint into Easter decorating!
7. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts Are A Fun Way To Spread Joy
Easter “Poppers” are a fun way for children to collect their Easter basket treats!
8. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts To Display Your Decorated Eggs
After decorating your Easter eggs, this is a unique and pretty way to display them for all to see!
9. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts Can Be Egg-ceptional
Make these twine eggs as large or small as you like with solid colors or multi-colored, they are sure to be decorating hit!
10. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts Can Be Sweet
Adorable Easter decorations made from candy is an automatic win!
11. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts Don’t Have To Be Expensive
Colorful egg garland is made from hardware store paint chips!
12. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts Show Off Some Sparkle
With a little gold paint and glitter, you can take those ordinary eggs to a design-home level!
13. Thrifty DIY Easter Crafts Can Be Lasting Memories
Remember salt dough ornaments? Who says they have to be made at Christmastime! These eggs are a perfect decoration you could make with little ones and reuse them for years to come.