No Bake Triple Layer Pumpkin Pie That’s Too Good To Be True
This no bake triple layer pumpkin pie will have you singing praises to heaven. You can whip up this quick recipe from Artandthekitchen in just two shakes. This pie will taste like you spent all afternoon in the kitchen. This is so yummy and quick; we can’t wait to try it.
- 1 8oz pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cold half and half (can use milk if desired)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 5 cups thawed Cool Whip topping
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust (shortbread or gingersnap is also great)
- 2 pkgs (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 can (16oz) pumpkin (I use E.D. Smith Brand) some brands are too runny!
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ginger
- ¼ tsp. cloves
For the full instructions check out: Artandthekitchen