Say Goodbye To Store Bought Packets Loaded With Sugar! This Homemade Instant Oatmeal Is an Instant Winner!
Waking up in the morning and grabbing pack of oatmeal can make us feel like we are choosing the healthiest option. But if look carefully lots of prepackaged oatmeal is loaded with sugar. Thanks to Don’t Waste The Crumbs, you can make this homemade instant oatmeal and be confident that your quick breakfast is actually healthy.
You can make every flavor from boxed oatmeal by adding just a few ingredients to your oats.
- Strawberries / Blueberries / Peaches & Cream: 1/4 cup dehydrated fruit + cream option
- Apples & Cinnamon: 1/4 cup dehydrated apples + 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Raisins & Spice: 1/4 cup raisins + 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Banana Bread: 1/4 cup dehydrated bananas + 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Amish Style: 2 Tbsp raisins + 2 Tbsp dehydrated apples + 1/4 tsp cinnamon + 2 Tbsp chopped pecans
For the complete and detailed recipe options, check out Don’t Waste The Crumbs.