Making these breakfast bowls with a yummy combination of oatmeal and fruit is the perfect way to start your day! But it gets better. You make these the night before – stick in the fridge – and enjoy them for breakfast the next day! PEFECT to serve mom breakfast in bed! 🙂
*This yummy Carrot Cake Overnight Oatmeal is on the list — #6!
1) Overnight Oatmeal with Chia Seeds, Banana and Blueberries (Recipe Here)
2) Overnight Oatmeal with Dates, Applesauce, Nutmeg and Pecans (Recipe Here)
3) Overnight Oatmeal with Coconut, Walnuts and Chia Seeds. (Recipe Here)
4) Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oatmeal. (Recipe here)
5) Overnight Oatmeal with Apples and Cinnamon. (Recipe Here)
6) Carrot Cake Overnight Oatmeal. (Recipe Here)
**As I was putting this list together of healthy, oatmeal recipes and how these foods nourish us, I was reminded of a verse from Matthew 4:4. It reads, “Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out through the mouth of God.”
While these recipes are fun and helpful and offer nourishment, be encouraged and inspired to read God’s word for eternal nourishment. Blessings!