Oh goodness gracious, don’t these look delightful?! Are they sweet? Are they salty? Either way, they are DELICIOUS! This classic cookie has been upgraded with high quality modern ingredients like sea salt and cultured butter (’cause who can stand butter that has no culture?).
Do yourself a favor and bake up a batch of these. Share them with family and friends (if you must).
- 1 cup/228 grams/2 sticks unsalted butter, preferably cultured, softened at room temperature
- ¾ cup/150 grams granulated sugar
- ¾ cup (packed)/170 grams light brown sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon/6 gramskosher salt
- 2 cups/510 grams unsweetenedpeanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups/250 grams all-purpose flour
- Flaky sea salt and coarse sugar for sprinkling (or use kosher salt and granulated sugar)
For directions and everything else, check out the full recipe at NYtimes.com.