Holiday Microwave Mug Cakes That Are Quick And Yummy
Sometimes you may want a slice of cake but you don’t have the time or energy to make the whole shebang. These holiday microwave mug cakes will hit the spot when you just aren’t in the baking mood. Just mix a few ingredients in your favorite mug, grab some ice cream and enjoy!
Ingredients Ginger Bread Mug Cakes
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ½ tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ tablespoon dark molasses
Check out Gemma, for more mug recipes!