We love having family breakfast together. And on occasion, we have out small group over for a breakfast gathering instead of an evening. So I LOVE finding easy and scrumptious breakfast foods.
Here is the easiest sticky bun recipe I have ever seen and I cannot wait to make this! 🙂
This sticky bun recipe is SO EASY you’re gonna be smiling all the way to the grocery store.
- 2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits OR 1 tube Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 C. pancake syrup (any brand)
- 1/3 C. packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 C. chopped pecans, optional
- 1/4 C. chopped almonds, optional
And the smell is…AMAZING!
Doesn’t that look incredible?!
Now, grab the milk and call everyone to the table! 🙂
Thank you for sharing this oh so easy sticky bun recipe. I’m making this ASAP!